These IBM® Spectrum Protect™, formerly IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager (TSM) training sessions are open to all STORServer Appliance customers and existing Tivoli Storage Manager installations. Attendees will learn how to manage their STORServer backup appliance and IBM® Spectrum Protect™, formerly IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager (TSM) environments.
STORServer offers a unique, hands-on training curriculum using IBM® Spectrum Protect™, formerly IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager (TSM) and the latest STORServer Appliance graphical interfaces and features.
Enterprise Backup Appliance Administrator Course Outline:
- Appliance Administration Overview
- Differences in Appliance Versions
- STORServer and IBM® TSM Overview
- STORServer Appliance Installation
- Interacting with the STORServer Appliance
- Storage Pools
- Database and Recovery Log
- Policy Domains
- Client Node Registration
- TSM Backup-Archive Client Installation
- TSM Backup-Archive Client Interface
- TSM Client Schedules
- Configuring Drives and Libraries
- TSM Administrative Schedules
- Daily Administration
- STORServer Console (SSC) Overview
This course is a pre-requisite for attending ST201A (STORServer Disaster Recovery Seminar Training).
Please contact our training team for available dates and registration openings: