These IBM Spectrum Protect™, formerly IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager (TSM) training sessions are open to all STORServer Appliance customers and existing Tivoli Storage Manager installations. Attendees will learn how to manage their STORServer backup appliance and IBM Spectrum Protect™, formerly IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager (TSM) environments.
STORServer offers a unique, hands-on training curriculum using IBM Spectrum Protect™, formerly IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager (TSM) and the latest STORServer Appliance graphical interfaces and features.
Enterprise Backup Appliance Administrator Course Outline:
- Appliance Administration Overview
- Differences in Appliance Versions
- STORServer and IBM® TSM Overview
- STORServer Appliance Installation
- Interacting with the STORServer Appliance
- Storage Pools
- Database and Recovery Log
- Policy Domains
- Client Node Registration
- TSM Backup-Archive Client Installation
- TSM Backup-Archive Client Interface
- TSM Client Schedules
- Configuring Drives and Libraries
- TSM Administrative Schedules
- Daily Administration
- STORServer Console (SSC) Overview
This course is a pre-requisite for attending ST201A (STORServer Disaster Recovery Seminar Training).
Please contact our training team for available dates and registration openings: