STORServer A-Series Backup Appliances are entry level, fully integrated, scalable, solutions for backup and archive. Each appliance includes certified hardware and easy-to-use software for comprehensive, reliable data protection. Additionally, you can choose from a variety of support options and administrator training.
STORServer A-Series backup appliances can be powered by Commvault® Simpana® or IBM Spectrum Protect™, formerly IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager (TSM). STORServer’s intuitive user interface console makes daily management a snap, across your enterprise, from a single location.
- Centralized management
- Single point of contact for training, warranty and support
- Support for most OS, email and database platforms
- Disk-to-disk OR disk-to-tape
- NAS, SAN, LAN, WAN friendly
- Integrates smoothly with most storage devices
- Support for remote and branch offices
- Policy-based data retention
- Automated tape management
- Plug in, deploy clients, begin backing up data the same day.
- Easy to learn and use
- Minutes a day to manage
- Reduced network-bandwidth
- Full backup immediately available for restore
- Meets RPO, RTO and business continuity requirements
- Scalable as your data needs grow
Scalable as business requirements change.
If you are a smaller enterprise requiring 1TB to 40TB of data storage, this STORServer solution will get you started AND keep you going as your needs change. Use our Solution Wizard to see what questions matter most when planning a backup appliance solution.
Try our Wizard
Try Our Appliance Wizard
Explore your requirements and size a solution
STORServer Support and Consulting Services
Complete your solution with STORServer Support
We are here for you every step of the way, whether you are just learning about our products or are seeking additional training or support. Please contact us today.